Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Who I admire as a leader


Who I Admire As a Leader


The person that I admire most is a leader in my school district. I have worked in over five schools over the last ten years and he is the most caring and encouraging person I've worked with.  What I like most is that he listens to what everyone around him has to say even someone like me who is new to the team. He has made me feel welcome and appreciated.  He always has new ideas to change for the better and seems to feel that if everyone is working together positively there will be more acceptance of change.  He is not afraid to delegate jobs to others even when he knows he can do it. He's not afraid to let others shine. I admire him because he is a strong leader who is active in the school and never makes me feel anxious because he's around.  

1 comment:

  1. The ability to listen and show that they care seems crucial in a leader.

    ReplyDelete